Monday, December 7, 2009

Pictures finally!

I finally have a day in our Dar es Salaam office to upload some pictures from the year. Some are random but I thought I might as well add as many as I could while I had the chance.

These are my incredible roommate (minus the little girl on the right). From left to right, Goodluck, Grace, Hilda, Me, neighbor girl.


Here's Salma our house girl/woman. Her whole family (her, husband, two daughters) all have names starting with "S". I thought only westerns did that :) She is always smiling and dancing around the house.


The A-team (Andrew, Ameet, Angie) bonding with our pumpkin (nicknamed Sir Thomas Cunningham) on Thanksgiving week.



The A-team goes diving in Kilwa the day after Thanksgiving


Out on the water with our dive instructor Valario (one of three other white people I hang out with in Kilwa).


Just finished my dive.


Riding home from work.


Do I really look like k fed with the corn rows? :(


Taking a break in the kitchen from cooking Thanksgiving dinner with Angie.


Pumpkin Pie!


Our version of Thanksgiving turkey, delicious red snapper.


Yes they make wine in Tanzania. No it's not good. We had South African wine for Thanksgiving but I got a kick out of seeing this wine.

1 comment: